Thank you for choosing Lawrence Internal Medicine, P. A. as a partner in your health care. We will make every effort to make your visit and every visit after as pleasant as possible. Since this will be your first time in our office, we ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time in order to expedite your first visit. Complete and bring to your first appointment the applicable forms* below. If you have questions about any of the forms, please feel free to call our office for assistance.
- New Patient Forms
- Patient Information
- Medical Records Request to be sent TO our office
- Medical Records Request to be sent FROM our office
- Financial Policy
- Upper Endoscopy Prep
- Colonoscopy—Miralax Prep and Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Colonoscopy Prep with Miralax
- Colonoscopy Prep with Mag Citrate
Please remember to bring the following to your appointment:
- List of the medications and vitamins you are currently taking.
- Your most recent/current immunization records.
- Your current insurance card(s).
- A current identification card. If your identification card does not have your current mailing address, please bring an official document (such as an utility bill, paycheck stub) that has your current address.
- A form of payment. We accept check, cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.